Dear JCCNS Members and Community,
Governor Baker has extended the new regulations on capacity in gyms, fitness classes, etc. through January 24, 2021. As it stands now, our hope is that we can return to 40% capacity on January 25, 2021. This does have an immediate effect on some of our offerings so we will be making the following adjustments:
- DancEnergy will be on break through 1/24/21.
- Our fitness floor capacity will decrease from 12 to 8 members at a time. These changes have been adjusted on our MotionVibe App, so you can register as usual on the app, but you may notice fewer spots per time slot.
- Fitness floor participants may preregister for fitness floor time slots FOUR times/week during these weeks.
- Our lap swim in the indoor pool is not affected by this capacity change. Lap swim will remain at one swimmer per lane, with one lifeguard. However, lap swim times will begin at 7:00am.
- Our Aqua Aerobics classes will be on break and those open pool times will be replaced with lap swim slots. We hope to resume Aqua Aerobics on 1/25/21.
- Family swim, Swim Team and Swim Lessons are not affected.
- Our Men’s and Women’s Health Centers will be closed during these weeks. We are pleased to offer Health Center members towel service pick-up and drop-off at the Welcome Center.
Our Early Childhood Center and Remote from the J / J Adventure After-school programs are under separate regulations and are not affected by these new regulations.