We recognize that today’s world poses some uncertainty for most of us. In our day to day lives, we grapple with stress and anxiety and seek things we can depend on. The JCCNS strives to be an anchor in our community and in the lives of those we serve- the anchor that you can always count on to help make you feel secure in things that matter.
Whether the JCCNS helps anchor you to your Jewish heritage through our Jewish programming, your physical well-being with our fitness offerings, your child’s education with our incredible early childhood center, or your relationships with the community through our partnerships and gatherings, our goal is to serve our North Shore community by providing an environment that anchors your being to something solid and dependable.
To be most effective, anchors need to be polished, maintained and preserved through the years. Moving forward, we ask for your support to help continue and expand some our most valued programs highlighted below:
- An Early Childhood Program with more classrooms, allowing us to serve more families in our award-winning preschool;
- A full-service center focusing on fitness, health and wellness for the community;
- Growing and funding our inclusion offerings for camp, early childhood and year-round programs;
- More popular than ever adult programs, including a monthly Lunch and Learn series, Jazz Hour and Lunch, Hebrew language classes and new community travel initiatives;
- A successful inaugural concert celebrating Israel’s Independence Day, that brought the entire local Jewish Community together;
- Record numbers at our Signature Annual Events, bringing new sponsors and participants to our Film Festival, Golf Tournament and Book Month Speaker Series.
Please support the JCCNS with a year-end, tax-deductible gift, by clicking HERE. Your gift will help sustain the strength and security of our community center so that it can continue to serve as an anchor in our lives.
As always, we appreciate your support and your partnership.