Outdoor Class Guidelines
- All classes will be held on the lower field, unless indicated.
- In the event of inclement weather, call the Welcome Center at 781-631-8330.
- Bring your own equipment and mat for every class.
Outdoor Fitness Schedule:
(Schedule subject to change)
*Please pre-register on MotionVibe for Spin classes
7:00am-7:45am: Tabata Strength and Core with Lisa Gillis (Outdoor Field)
9:00am-9:55am: Spinning®* with Wendy Webber (Outdoor Spin Studio)
9:00am-9:55am: Spinning®* with Tabatha Keating (Outdoor Spin Studio)
6:30pm: Knitting Knights (JCCNS parking lot) In the event of rain, Knitting Knights will meet on Zoom. CLICK HERE FOR ZOOM LINK Meeting ID: 510 795 968, Password: JCCNS4
8:30am-9:30am: Walk and Talk** with Lara Goodman (locations below)
- 7/15: Lynn Shore Drive, meet at Mission on the Bay, 141 Humphrey St, Swampscott
- 7/22: Lynn Woods, meet at Great Woods Rd, Lynn entrance.
- 7/29: Little’s Point & Galloupes Point, Swampscott. Meet at bottom of Lara’s driveway, 30 Forest Ave Extension, Swampscott
- 8/5: Forest River Park, Salem. Meet in lot at Salem State South Campus Lot, off of 1A, across from Leggs Hill Road
- 8/12: Swampscott Olmsted Neighborhood with Hills. Meet at Linscott Park Gazebo, Swampscott
- 8/19 : Marblehead Neck. Meet at Chandler Hovey Park
- 8/26: Old Town Marblehead & Fort Sewall. Meet in front of The Muffin Shop, 126 Washington St, Marblehead
** All walks about an hour, weather permitting. No registration necessary
9:00am-9:50am: Spinning®* with Tabatha Keating (Outdoor Spin Studio)
9:00am-10:00am: Spinning®* with Lara Goodman (Outdoor Spin Studio)
9:00am-9:45am: Aqua Splash with James D’Ambrosio (Outdoor Pool)