Register here for Summer at the J !
PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE REGISTERING!
**If you are registering a camper through Inclusion, please contact Melissa Caplan at email@example.com before registering.**
Thank you for using our online camp registration! Please follow the guidelines below so your registration proceeds smoothly:
- 1If you or anyone in your family has previously participated in any JCCNS camp or program, you do NOT need to start a new account when registering for camp. To have your previous account reactivated, please contact Andrew Dalton at 781-476-9904 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2If you are new to the JCCNS and are setting up a guest account, enter your information on the “Who’s the head of the account?” page. Then, use the “Add Child/Partner” button at the bottom to set up your child as the camper.
- 3After selecting the first category, do NOT use the blue highlighted search feature at the top of the page.
- 4Simchah campers should only select "Part Days" if they have a KinderCamp or Toddler sibling attending the same week and are requesting a 1:00pm pickup.
- 5If registering a camper for Summer at the J Camp Simchah and you’ve already selected one camp, use the “add more camp” button at the bottom of the “Camp Cart” screen to select additional camps. Repeat as many times as necessary.
- 6If you are eligible for the Sibling discount, or wish to take advantage of our Early Bird Discount, please select the Deposit option and enter amount equal to $50 for every week of camp. (Deposit IS available to select, even if it looks grayed-out.) Then contact Scott Kaplan at email@example.com once you have completed the registration.
- 7To register more than one camper, complete the registration for one first, and then use the “Add another Camper” button at the bottom of the “Enrollment Summary” screen.
- 8You must check applicable COVID surcharge for each week registered under Elective Activities.
- 9KinderCampers must be toilet trained and out of diapers.
Thank you! Now click the Register For Summer at the J Camp button below!
Link opens in a new Tab/Window and is best viewed on a Computer/Tablet.
If you have trouble viewing program details, please try using Internet Explorer/Edge.