Welcome to Camp!
We are so excited for Summer 2023!
June 26 to August 25, 2023
Please note some recent changes:
- In order to attend Week 9, campers must attend at least 3 weeks during weeks 1-8. This applies to KinderCamp, Camp Simchah and Camp Simchah Specialty (second Travel Camp week).
- 5-day week is required for all camps and for Extended Care.
Follow the Summer at the J Facebook page for the latest updates!
Sunday, June 25
Join us at the JCCNS outdoor pool to:
- Meet your counselors and specialists!
- Pick up your AWESOME camp t-shirt!
- See where the magic of camp happens!
- Find out more about your child's camp day!
- Have any outstanding questions answered by our camp staff!
Please feel free to pack a lunch and stay a while to enjoy our beautiful outdoor pool and its amenities!
When the sun is shining and school is out, Summer at the J Camp is the place to be!
From KinderCampers (2 years, 9 months to entering Kindergarten) to LITs (entering 8th, 9th and 10th grade) our award-winning summer camps offer something for everyone! KinderCamp is THE most fun place to be for local little ones offering daily art, stories, music and swimming, while Camp Simchah (entering grades 1-7) introduces kids to the wonder of traditional summer camp through a day filled with traditional camp activities, fun in the pool, Spirit Days, and more all while fostering a love of camp, community and friendship. For a more activity-specific experience, our engaging Simchah Specialty camp offers Tennis, Art, Sports and Theater.
Join us this summer for a fun, enriching adventure where together we can grow, learn, explore and make new friends.
Morning and afternoon extended care available. Click here for more information.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact:
KinderCamp Director, Heather Greenberg, firstname.lastname@example.org
Camp Simchah Director, Heather Gravelese, email@example.com
Inclusion Director, Daniel Swartz, firstname.lastname@example.org
Camp Simchah and KinderCamp will follow all state and local regulations.
5-day week required for all camps. Spirit Days are subject to change.
Extended Care: must sign up for all 5 days. KinderCamp Afternoon Extended care is for 4-5 year olds. 3-year-old children needing afternoon extended care should sign up for our Preschool Summer Program.
* Simchah campers with siblings in KinderCamp or our Early Childhood's Program may opt for a 1:00pm early dismissal from camp for all days. Inclusion campers may coordinate a shortened camp day with our Inclusion Director.