Register for Summer at the J CAMP!
Some of our instructions have changed...
PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE REGISTERING!
**If you are registering a camper through Inclusion, please contact the Inclusion Director before registering.**
Thank you for using our online camp registration! Please follow the guidelines below so your registration proceeds smoothly:
- 1If you or anyone in your family has previously participated in any JCCNS camp or program, you do NOT need to start a new account when registering for camp. To have your previous account reactivated, please contact Andrew Dalton at 857-285-7915 or email@example.com.
- 2If you are new to the JCCNS and are setting up a guest account, enter your information on the “Who’s the head of the account?” page. Then, use the “Add Child/Partner” button at the bottom to set up your child as the camper.
- 3After selecting the first category, do NOT use the blue highlighted search feature at the top of the page.
- 4Simchah campers should only select "Part Days" if they have a KinderCamp or Toddler sibling attending the same week and are requesting a 1:00pm pickup.
- 5For Camp Simchah, KinderCamp Extended Care and Preschool Summer Extended Care:
- 6If you are eligible for the Sibling discount - child(ren) must be registered for 4 or more weeks - or wish to take advantage of our Early Bird Discount (by 3/19/23), please select the Deposit option and enter amount equal to $50 for every week of camp. (Deposit IS available to select, even if it looks grayed-out.) Then contact Scott Kaplan at firstname.lastname@example.org once you have completed the registration.
- 7To register more than one camper, complete the registration for one first, and then use the “Add another Camper” button at the bottom of the “Enrollment Summary” screen.
- 8Please Note: in order to attend Week 9, campers must attend at least 3 weeks during weeks 1-8. If you would like to register your child for Week 9, AND you have already registered for 3 camp weeks, please fill out the Change Request Form, once for each camper. This is the only way to register for Week 9.
- KinderCampers must be toilet trained and out of diapers.
- Any enrollment (including previously registered campers adding on days/weeks/hours) after June 1 must be paid in full at time of registration and accompanied by all required forms in order to be processed. Registrations after June 1 must be confirmed by Summer at the J staff before a child can attend.
- After you have finished registering, you may view all Camp Enrollments in your account:
Thank you! Now click the Register For Summer at the J Camp button below!
Please keep this instruction window open for your convenience.