Support the JCCNS
Your gift will help the JCC of the North Shore offer enriching and important programming for children through seniors.
Memorials or tributes remember or acknowledge a special person with a gift to the JCCNS. We will send a Tribute Card to acknowledge your contribution of over $18 to those you wish to notify.
Chai Benefactor Membership is a special membership category at the JCCNS, created in the spirit of the word Chai, which is Hebrew for life.
Chai Benefactor Membership includes JCCNS membership dues and Health Center membership. Chai members enjoy many perks, including
- Chai gym bag
- Gold key card
- Special events
- Three Guest Passes to use to invite friends and family to the JCCNS
- $75 coupon to use on any fee-based fitness classes/programs (not including our Intro to Personal Training package)
A portion of your Chai membership (donation minus JCCNS dues and Health Center membership) is tax deductible.
You or your business can sponsor one of the JCCNS’s popular events/programs and receive positive exposure among JCCNS members and the community. Sponsorship opportunities include the JCCNS Golf Outing, Film Festival, Jewish Book Month, Triathlon by the Sea and more.
Endowment gifts may be structured in many ways. You can..
- Create an endowment to perpetuate your annual support. This is a wonderful way to sustain your lifelong investment in your community.
- Establish your own restricted endowment fund to benefit specific programs, including Early Childhood, Summer Camp, Jewish Programming etc.
- Designate your contribution for JCCNS’ unrestricted endowment. In many ways, unrestricted gifts are the most powerful. They give the JCCNS the flexibility to use your gift for the greatest good and to respond to our community’s changing needs.
Want to know more? Please contact JCCNS Executive Director Marty Schneer at 781-476-9900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Matching Gifts: Corporations have chosen this method to support their employees’ good will as well as supporting charitable organizations. You or your spouse’s company may match your personal donation. Contact your personnel/human resources department and forward the matching gift form to the J.
For more information or if you have questions about different ways to give, please contact Development Coordinator Stephanie Greenfield at 781-476-9902 or email@example.com.