Our tennis courts are now available for pickleball!
Monday-Friday: 5:30pm- 7:30pm
Saturdays & Sundays: 8:00am-4:00pm
HOW TO PLAY:
- Complete our online health questionnaire via Motionvibe (guests may request a hard copy at check in.)
- Check in at the Welcome Center to request a net and to pay any applicable guest fees.
- FREE for members. $10 drop in or $80/10 passes.
- Bring your own racquet and balls.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
We kindly request that you adhere to all our mandated health and safety protocols.
Contract Pickleball time:
- One court only. Bring your own balls and racquets.
- Bi-monthly fee: $90 community, $45 members Max of 8 people per contract time with a max of 6 people on the court at a time.
To reserve a time, please email Andrew Dalton at email@example.com
Pick up Pickleball
Days and times:
Mondays, 1:00pm-3:00pm, Tuesdays 1:00pm-3:00pm, Wednesdays 5:30pm-7:30pm
- These times will be for members only during the month of November
- 10 people total per time slot (5 beginner, 5 intermediate slots to play). Register through MotionVibe.
- Fees: Free for members - Bring your own balls and racquets
Saturday times coming soon!
Rules for play
- Masks are required at all times. Health assessment must be completed prior to coming to the JCCNS.
- Please complete assessment on the MotionVibe app if possible
- No shared racquets.
You may now reserve half of the gym for sports your household. Reservations must be done online for available time slots. Please click below for full rules and to reserve.