Welcome to the JCCNS!
We pride ourselves on being a central gathering space on the North Shore- one that offers something for everyone. Whether you are looking for fitness and wellness, family and community activities, a place for learning and growing for all ages, cultural events and celebrations, a place where you and your family can be a part of our special and supportive community, or all of these things... the JCCNS is the place for you.
Our warm and welcoming environment is known throughout the community and will quickly become your home away from home.
Join the J today! Everyone's welcome!
For more information on joining the JCCNS, contact Membership Director, Andrew Dalton, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 857-285-7915.
- Our award-winning Early Childhood Program has been voted BEST Regional Preschool by the Readers Choice Awards nine years in a row! We welcome children 2 months to 6 years old into our caring, learn-and-play childcare/pre-school program. Enrollment is open.
- J Adventure is our after-school program featuring a wide array of fun activities including Tae Kwon Do, painting, arts and crafts, pottery, swim, tennis, soccer, "Homework Club", music, and more.
- Summer at the J KinderCamp and Camp Simchah, our award-winning summer camps for toddlers to teens! It's the best place to be in the summer.
- Swim lessons for all ages, Sea Serpents and Jellies Swim Teams.
- Personal Training with the area’s very best trainers.
- Cardio and fitness floor that feature state of the art studio equipment, a new Helix Lateral Trainer, rowing machines, treadmills, bikes, stair climbers and more.
- Beautiful indoor and outdoor pools.
- A gymnasium for hoops, pickleball and group sports. Join our Hoop Leagues, too!
- Outdoor lighted tennis and pickleball courts.
- 80+ FREE Group Exercise classes, including TRX, DancEnergy, yoga, Zumba, BodyPump, Spinning, Pilates and more.
- Personalize your workout with our experienced Personal Trainers.
- On-site wellness offerings including Reiki, massage, and nutrition counseling.
- Our partner, Spaulding Outpatient Center, offering the best physical therapy care.
Refer a Friend! 2023 Referral Promo:
Bring in TWO new members and receive a $50 gift card of your choice! (Quantities limited)
Chai Benefactor Membership is a way to support the JCCNS with your annual membership and includes a charitable contribution. An annual fee of $2,718 includes a tax-deductible charitable contribution, membership dues and Health Club membership fees. The charitable portion of your Chai Membership supports scholarships for preschool, inclusion, camp, and membership. Your Chai membership can be paid annually or monthly. In addition, Chai members enjoy these many perks:
- Name listed on Chai Plaque in front lobby
- Annual invitation to our donor appreciation event
- Three guest passes to invite friends and family to the JCCNS
- Gold key card
- $100 gift card to use toward a variety of JCCNS programs or classes
- JCCNS swag annual gift
All full-time public school employees for the towns of Marblehead & Swampscott receive 20% off JCCNS dues.
All employees at North Shore Medical Center receive 20% off JCCNS dues.
All active military and active police officers and firefighters for the towns of Marblehead, Swampscott and Nahant receive a FREE individual membership.
Please note: Only a single discount can be apply to a membership at a time.
Members of all local synagogues, who have not been members at the JCCNS for the last year, can now join the JCCNS for 50% off the first year’s dues. Temple Emanu-El and Temple Sinai in Marblehead, Congregation Shirat Hayam in Swampscott and Temple B’nai Abraham in Beverly are partnering with the JCCNS and offering JCCNS members, who have not been affiliated with those synagogues for a year, 50% off their first year’s temple dues. For more information, contact your synagogue or the JCCNS at 857-285-7915.
This is a one-year introductory offer. After the first year of membership, all regular temple and JCCNS dues will apply. This offer only applies to monthly memberships.
PLEASE NOTE: If you would like to add additional sub-members to your account, please contact Membership Services at 857-285-7915.
(Prior members who wish to rejoin, please contact Membership Services at email@example.com)
Please click below – you will be directed to a page to Register and fill out paperwork. Then, when you come to the J the first time, you will be asked to sign your contract, show your photo ID, take your JCCNS ID photo and receive your scan card.
Button opens in New Tab/Window.
If you are having difficulty accessing the registration page, please try using Internet Explorer/Edge, or contact Andrew Dalton at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.