The JCC of the North Shore warmly welcomes and appreciates all donations. We are a non-profit organization supported by active members and generous donors. Your gift will make a difference! There are many ways to contribute to the JCCNS and every contribution is tax deductible.
For more information or if you have questions about different ways to give, please contact our Development Director Stephanie Greenfield at (781) 476-9902 or by emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Donations
Year Round Giving
A gift can be made any time of year to help support the enriching and important programs offered at the JCCNS. You can make a one-time donation or a reoccurring monthly gift.
Tribute gifts to the JCCNS remember or honor a special person. With your donation we will send a card to the individual or family you wish to notify, acknowledging your gift in their honor or memory.
These family funds are directed to support specific programs or services.
- Ursula P. Block Infant-Toddler Fund – supports the Early Childhood Department
- The Joseph Cadiff Charitable Fund – supports Senior Jazz Lunch program
- Kline Fitness Fund – supports the Health and Wellness department
- The Marvin H. Kupelnick Camp Scholarship Fund – supports Summer Camp Programming
- The Nagel/Asher Family Fund – supports the Early Childhood Department
- Blanche and Hy Ossoff Family Endowment Fund– provides General Agency Support
- Joseph and Esta Rosenthal Fund – provides General Agency Support
- Bernice & Joseph Samiljan Memorial Fund – supports Family Programming
- Sheckman/Wilcher Family Fund – supports Cultural Arts
- Simons-Derr Inclusion Fund – supports inclusion programming for children and adults with disabilities
Chai Benefactor Membership
Chai Benefactor Membership is a special membership category at the JCCNS, created in the spirit of the word Chai, which is Hebrew for life. Thank you to our Chai Members.
Chai Benefactor Membership includes JCCNS membership dues, Health Club membership and a charitable contribution. As well, Chai members enjoy these many perks:
- Gold key card
A portion of your Chai membership (donation minus JCCNS dues and Health Center membership) is tax deductible.
Sponsor a Program or Event
You or your business can sponsor one of the JCCNS’s popular events/programs and receive positive exposure among JCCNS members and the community. Sponsorship opportunities include:
Online sponsor form is available here.
Endowment & Planned Giving
A gift made to the JCCNS Endowment Fund is to be preserved for the future, generating income in perpetuity and accruing interest to grow principal and/or to fund ongoing operating needs.
There are many ways to fund your endowment:
- Bequests – through a will, trust or retirement account.
- Life income gifts – such as charitable gifts, annuities and charitable remainder trusts.
- Life Insurance Policy – tax-deductible premium payments on a new or existing life insurance policy are a fraction of the full face value of the policy, and a great way to leverage your funds. This can allow for a larger gift in the future than you might have thought possible.
Want to know more about endowment & planned giving? Please contact JCCNS Executive Director Marty Schneer at (781) 476-9900 or by email at email@example.com
Corporate Sponsorships / Matching Gifts
Corporate Sponsors: Our Corporate Sponsors enjoy a variety of benefits, including special recognition in press releases, in our popular e-blasts and on JCCNS.ORG. To see our current sponsors, click here. For more information on becoming a corporate sponsor, please contact JCCNS Director of Development, Stephanie Greenfield, at (781) 476-9902 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Matching Gifts: Corporations have chosen this method to support their employees’ good will as well as supporting charitable organizations. You or your spouse’s company may match your personal donation. Contact your personnel/human resources department and forward the matching gift form to the J.